Monday, December 14, 2009

When Life Gives You Pickles...

If you know me well, you know that pickles are one food that I hate. Even the juice coming near my sandwich makes me sick! Well, I believe that last week has brought us pickles. Bronchitis, a flat tire, trips to the doctor, a funeral, being attacked by a one-armed man...you name it... we got it. To top it all off, Sunday afternoon's small hamburger from Wendy's (ordered with ketchup only....I'm such a kid) had not only ketchup, but FIVE pickles on it. I'm not kidding....FIVE.

I'm resolving that this week will be better. I'm going to ART tomorrow to find out if something happened after the SIS and what the "plan" will be for this month. Because it's later in the morning, I have to take the whole day off work. BUT....my Aunt Mary is coming in from Virginia tomorrow morning and she, my Aunt KJ, Aunt Trenia, AND my mom will be hanging out at my mom's store tomorrow. YEA!!! I can't wait to spend some quality girl time with them. My big family get-together is this weekend and I'm so excited to see everyone.

So, can we please hold the pickles this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment