Thursday, December 2, 2010
Miracles, Continued....
Hello everybody! So many requests have been made for an update, so here goes.... He is here. He is perfect and beautiful. He eats good, sleeps good, and smiles all the time. He is incredibly loved and incredibly blessed. Down side - he's not officially ours SO we have to lay low for a bit. Please know I am reading all of your blogs :) I am looking forward to the day that I can tell you and show you our sweet baby boy. Please please please keep us in your prayers right now. As soon as we have the green light, you will all be in the "know". Love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yay! Thanks for the update, I'm praying for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update my friend!
ReplyDeleteI just sent a prayer up for you and your sweet little boy!
Praying that your little one will be officially yours soon!
ReplyDeleteOh goodie!! I've been thinking and praying for you guys often and was was wondering how things were going. Thanks for the update and I will continue to pray!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear things are going so well and know I'm praying for y'all in this transition period. I can only imagine that wait is so not fun, one of my best friends went through it and it's hard, but you'll be on the other side before you know it!! CONGRATS again!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot wait!!! I love you, Rachel & we miss you!!!!! Know that I am in prayer for you daily.
ReplyDeleteSweetest Rachel,
ReplyDeleteI have prayed for you and Daniel so much and am so very happy that little baby boy is doing well and thriving. I went thru "these days" with a dear friend of mine with her miracle baby girl and it's very emotional so hang in there. Once she was officialy theirs we all breathed a sigh of relief, but in the interim continue to do what you have done so gracefully...Lean on "HIM".
Much Love and I can't wait to see your son.
xxx
Thanks for keeping us posted... continuing to think about you lots!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePraying for you during this "transition" time and that this miracle baby will be your forever baby soon!
ReplyDeleteI'll come out of my 'blog stalker' hiding and say CONGRATULATIONS! I read your blog and have been praying for you and your hubby. Enjoy every minute
ReplyDeleteI've been freaking out and praying that he will be YOURS soon! Maybe just in time for a Christmas miracle ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear an update - I was so excited to read your comment on my blog that you were holding your little boy. I am so amazed that this has all happened so fast - God is good! I am keeping you all in prayer.
ReplyDelete