Monday, March 28, 2011
We are Alive!
Hello, Everybody! We are still here and can't wait to really update the blog :) Our final court date is in early June and I can't decide if I want to "come out" on the blog and on facebook with our little one before then. Things have been bumpy so keep us in your prayers, but all is well right now. I'm still reading everyone, but ever since I started using Google reader I have become a terrible commenter! Just wanted to let you know we are still around! Have a great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I can't wait!!!!
ReplyDeletejsho usually keeps me up-to-date... i've been keeping y'all in my thoughts and prayers! can't wait for you to "come out"!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are alive and I think about you guys all the time! Hope to see you all soon!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear an update!! Continuing to pray for all three of you and whoever else is involved for the best outcome possible and for patience as I can only imagine this is wearing on you while you're enjoying baby so very much!! Lots of love!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Rachel! So glad to have an update from you. I have been checking regularly hoping to hear some good news. Will continue to pray for you & your sweet family! molly
ReplyDeletethinking of you and missing you! glad to get an update :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment!
ReplyDeletePraying that all goes well and we get to "meet" your blessing very soon. Happy Mothers Day!
ReplyDeletexxx
come out come out wherever you are!!!! I can't wait!!!!
ReplyDelete