Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome to the Blog, David!

We are back...and we brought HIM with us :)


Enjoy this look back on the past six months and there will be more to come!!



Love, Rachel, Daniel, and DAVID!!!!


 

19 comments:

  1. SO happy for you!!! It must have been so hard not to blog this whole time!!! Hope you will keep us posted now that everything is official! :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!!! I'm so happy for y'all! Can't wait to catch up and hear more about sweet David!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um seriously!!! How cute is that video? I LOVE it!! He's a doll! I have a Kalencom bag too, mine is yellow (for the right Tigers--wink wink)! I love all of his Auburn gear, especially the matching shirt with Daddy! The pic with the cookies for Santa is priceless! I'm so happy for y'all I could burst and so glad we finally get to hear more about him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHH!!!! YAY!!!!! Rachel, he is adorable and that video...it made me cry! I am so happy for you guys and so glad that you are able to share freely now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayyyy!!! (And go sock mittens!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay David!! I'm so glad this adoption journey is now final!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY does not seem like enough to say, but YAY!!!! So excited for you guys ~ I cannot imagine what today feels like ~ and Happy Anniversary!!! Looking forward to reading more about your precious baby boy! And I must say he could not look more like a combination of you and Daniel ~ God is just AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love , love it! god's blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHOO HOO!!! Made a special point to get on here tonight to see if you had posted- So glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome~ Congratulations! Love the video idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited to see his precious face. I had tears watching this. Hope to talk in person sometime!
    Liz Terrell

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so excited to finally see pictures of that sweet baby!! I have thought about you and prayed often the past 6 months for your little family!! God always does immeasurably all we hope or ask for, doesn't He?!! I can't wait to read all about this precious blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for making me cry! :) he's a doll rachel! looking forward to hearing more about little david!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting! He's one handsome man, that son of yours!!! So very, very happy for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow....I bawled through that whole thing. What an amazing journey. David is the luckiest little boy in the world!!!

    From Amanda at Where's My Stork

    (blogger wont let me post through my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so over the moon for you guys! I cried watching this....you have such a beautiful family, and I'm so amazed at how wonderfully God answers our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have me in tears! The video is so inspiring for those of us waiting. What a lucky little boy ... you can just see how much you both love him! (and of course, you both are SO lucky to have him!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful baby boy God has entrusted to you! Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

    ReplyDelete