I don't know where to begin, but it is getting late so I better start before I change my mind. I'm starting this blog basically because my friend Ashley threatened my life if I didn't start one. I am married to my childhood sweetheart and we have been married for six years. We have had a whirlwind of a year and I'm going to try to sum it all up. In September of 2007, we decided to start trying to have a baby. Since that time, I have learned way too much about my body and thankfully lots more about my faith. Infertility is a condition that can tear a family apart. By the grace of God (and I do mean it is ALL God), my faith as well as the faith of my husband has grown more than I could have imagined. My love for my husband and my heavenly Father is greater today than ever before. I have come to the fact that God has a plan for my life and His timing is NOT my timing. Over the past two years I have been on a ton of medicine and now see a Reproductive Endocrinologist. I went for a long time without telling anyone about this trial in our lives, but I am so very, very blessed to have a wonderful family and group of friends that are so supportive. They pray for me, comfort me, and put up with all these hormones! I have embraced the fact that there is a reason why I am not expecting a child right now and I've got to continue to seek God's will for our lives. I will allow Him to lift my burden. I will strive to keep Him first. I will seek His face daily. And He will be enough. This blog will show you how I'm trying to do just that.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Where to begin....
I don't know where to begin, but it is getting late so I better start before I change my mind. I'm starting this blog basically because my friend Ashley threatened my life if I didn't start one. I am married to my childhood sweetheart and we have been married for six years. We have had a whirlwind of a year and I'm going to try to sum it all up. In September of 2007, we decided to start trying to have a baby. Since that time, I have learned way too much about my body and thankfully lots more about my faith. Infertility is a condition that can tear a family apart. By the grace of God (and I do mean it is ALL God), my faith as well as the faith of my husband has grown more than I could have imagined. My love for my husband and my heavenly Father is greater today than ever before. I have come to the fact that God has a plan for my life and His timing is NOT my timing. Over the past two years I have been on a ton of medicine and now see a Reproductive Endocrinologist. I went for a long time without telling anyone about this trial in our lives, but I am so very, very blessed to have a wonderful family and group of friends that are so supportive. They pray for me, comfort me, and put up with all these hormones! I have embraced the fact that there is a reason why I am not expecting a child right now and I've got to continue to seek God's will for our lives. I will allow Him to lift my burden. I will strive to keep Him first. I will seek His face daily. And He will be enough. This blog will show you how I'm trying to do just that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





It's beautiful!! I'm so happy you did this finally :)
ReplyDelete