Recovery is going well and I've been very well taken care of this week. My precious small group girls have brought us dinner every night (and always enough for lunch the next day!) We've had chicken tetrazzini, chicken pot pie, breakfast casseroles, fruit, salads, pigs in a blanket, and lots of desserts! We've had lots of sweet visitors that have entertained me in my cabin fever :) Mom, Joe, and Kipper also sent me these beautiful flowers (that my Katie arranged) with orchids and gerbera daisies...
I've tried to do a few things around the house. Yesterday I caught up on laundry and priced some things for our yard sale.
I also made a diaper cake for a shower my friend Meredith's mom is doing this weekend... and made some extra "puffs" for decorations...
Mostly I'm on the sofa with my shadow, Charlie,
(I think he's having a great week!)
Thank you for your prayers and have a fantastic Friday!
Yay! Glad the recovery is going well! Have a good relaxing weekend!
ReplyDeleteThat is a precious diaper cake! You amaze me. Much love!
ReplyDeleteChicken tetrazini- YUUUMMMMMM!!! Glad you're recovering well so far! Many prayers for continued feeling better-ness!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are doing ok!
ReplyDeleteDid I ever tell you that I used your puff idea for a baby shower. They turned out great!
Yea for puffs!
ReplyDelete