(and we will paint it again on the 30th...very popular!) It was a packed house, but they were a good group of girls (and one boy:)
We also have our line up for May ready including these paintings...
Mother and Child - May 7th
Little Birds - May 14th
Spring Tree - May 21st
Zebra Cross - May 28th
Saturday, I bought some ferns. For those who know me, this is a big deal because I have a black, black thumb. I hope I can keep them alive! Saturday night, we went and played "Nurch" at the Laughlin's house with some friends. It was so much fun! Nurch is a card game that is very fast (almost too fast for me!) Today I've been trying to pull out stuff for our yard sale in May. We need some money, honey! Dinner was hotdogs at the river with Mom. My favorite!
This week should be interesting because my husband took this week off for his projects. I'm so jealous!
On the fertility front...Lisa at While I'm Waiting posted a GREAT article that was so, so informative. Please take some time click here to read (and print it out for your husband, too!) Right now, I'm 8 days away from surgery...
Have a wonderful Sunday evening!






I LOVE these paintings! I think the Spring Tree might be my favorite...or actually, maybe Zebra Cross...but I really love the little birds and house on swirly hill too!! I can't pick my favorite! I seriously need to make a trip up there to come paint and hang out...
ReplyDeleteThank you for your recent comment. I am looking forward to following along with you as well! Oh and my dad went to Auburn. I went to Florida. I won't hold it against you if you don't hold it against me :)
ReplyDeleteI really like these paintings, especially the little birds!
Love Love love you and I will be praying for you as your surgery appointment gets closer. And always :)
ReplyDeleteRachel,
ReplyDeletePassing you some love and support as you approach surgery this week. I have great confidence in knowing the "master" will guide the hands that treat you. Just trust in "him" as you already do and all will be well :) I look forward to following your success!
Much Love
xo