I've got to catch all of you up on us! It's hard to begin to sum the past seven months up. I've tried to keep up with David's little world by doing his baby book using a digital scrapbook and then publishing it when it gets to the maximum pages (99 pages).......
We published volume 1 when he was 16 weeks old ;)
Here is a glimpse of the first four months. It doesn't really show the whole page, so you can click HERE to take you to the site that it is on.
Volume 2 is in progress and I will figure out a way to catch everyone up soon! Have a wonderful Tuesday night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I JUST posted a blog about you and David and here you are blogging about David!
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike ;)
ReplyDeleteHi, I'm Bethany Vaughn's cousin, and I've been following your blog for a while. I am soooooo happy for you guys! :-) Thank you for sharing the pictures of your precious family with us. :)
ReplyDeleteYea for an update!! Loving it! Soo happy for y'all and so happy you're able to update us now!!!
ReplyDelete