skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Countdown to Tax Day
I hope everyone is having a sunny Wednesday like it is here! Tomorrow is a national holiday at our house...Tax Day! My husband the CPA will be free at last (except for all those extensions...you know who you are!) Now he can take some time off and work on his "projects" around the house. So excited for him!
Also, my small group wrapped up Esther (I noticed a couple of weeks ago that I kept trying to spell "Easter" as "Esther"...It's been on my brain!) We are going to do some video sermons from The Church at BrookHills called "Secret Church". You can read about Secret Church here.
We are also looking forward to going to see Beth Moore in Woodstock, Georgia on the 24th to hear about "So Long, Insecurity". I read the book
a couple of months ago and it was GREAT!
Then book not only described our insecurities, but also covered what men think about them AND what we can do about them. We are going to have fun!
In the fertility world, I stopped taking the birth control pills they gave me because they were making me crazy so I should start some new ones tonight! (Thanks, Lea!!) And still looking forward (I'm sure it sounds weird, but I am) to my surgery on the 27th of this month.
I realized I just typed out my April calendar, so that's how April is looking for us :)
Have a wonderful day!
I know that you are ELATED that tomorrow is the 15th! I'm sure you have your honey do list all ready! :) Sounds like a great book. Hope you enjoy the seminar which is not too far me!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you're going to get your hubby back from "tax time." I don't think it's weird to look forward to your surgery, that's just another step forward for you! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteHappy Tax Day!! I am thinking of you today. I hope y'all can celebrate in some fun way! I can't wait until next weekend.
ReplyDelete