Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

This weekend was super busy, but super fun! Friday night we canceled PTT, so I got to see how great First Fridays are downtown. Before I went there, I went to Harvestfield to watch my Ashley give a great testimony about what God is doing in her life. 
I'm so proud of you, Ash!
Their Good Friday service was wonderful!
Saturday we celebrated the return of John and Margaret by having around 40 people at our house for a cookout. My husband spent all day on the grill! 2 racks of ribs, 2 Boston butts, and a turkey...whew! We had a fantastic time and I'm so glad they are back. 
Easter was great. Early service at RPC and then off to Mom's. Here are some pics...

I hope everyone had a great Easter by celebrating our Risen Savior. 
Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Rachel,

    So glad your Easter was so nice and that you spent it with family and friends :) Sending you love and many prayers for a good week.

    Be good to you
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the pic of you and my shower buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel ~ It has been a while since I have paid you a visit. Things have been very busy in our lives....and sadly, hardly time to sit and catch up on the lives of others! Yes, we did have a wonderful weekend celebrating our Savior, risen indeed! Your dress is lovely. Hope to meet you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What awesome pictures!! So glad you had a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete