My appointment with Dr. Long went very well today. He said my incision sites look good and all the stuff (polyps, cysts, endometriosis, appendix) they took out was benign and fine. We go back next Wednesday to do the IVF checklist and talk to the financial folks (ew!) So, we are on track. When I met with the nurse, I asked when I would start the medicine (AF won't come until I stop the Megace in two weeks). She said, "Well, when you come in for your baseline, you will start birth control for a month to start the suppression...." I totally interrupted with a "Whoa, Whoa, Whoa....I've BEEN suppressing with birth control for MONTHS!" She took it back....fast :) So, if everything goes perfectly (good stims, good lining, good embryos....) We are looking at a pregnancy test around the 3rd week of July.
That seems SO far away!
After my appointment, I got to hang out with my friend Alyson in the waiting room until she got called back and then I was off to the mall. No pressure with time, no where to be :) So that equals about 2 hours at Forever21. My favorite purchase was this dress that can be worn as a dress or skirt (crappy picture by phone..colors are much brighter):
And the other was this "statement necklace" at Lotus:
Fun, huh?
Other great news, my friend Stephen got into nursing school today!!
YEA! So, we are off to dinner to celebrate! Have a great evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Rachel,
ReplyDeleteCelebrating your good report! Sending you well wishes as you journey on and praying for success. I know first hand how time seems to be creeping along, but we just have to endure and continue to take things one day at a time :)
Love the necklace!!! Have fun celebrating with your friend.
HUGS
I'm glad everything went well. Cute dress and necklace, love the color!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad everything went well. I have been praying for you and have been all weekend! And hooray for Stephen, too. You are always on my heart, and I am praying that we will be celebrating with you soon!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent news about your appt! Somehow I missed that y'all will be doing IVF- welcome to the club that no one wishes they were in, but we make the most of it! Hehe :) Praying for success for you!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy your appointment went well! I hadn't realized you will be doing IVF either. I am happy to answer any questions I can (I went through two cycles). Praying all goes well and for a BFP in July!
ReplyDeleteLove the necklace!
I absolutely LOVE Lotus! :)
ReplyDelete