Friday, July 9, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Don't you love it when one doctor thinks the other doctor has done something and the other way around? That's what happened to poor Jen today. Her liver biopsy has been moved to Monday so Mom and Jen will be camped out at the hospital over the weekend. 
When I spoke to her she was busy watching her millionth episode of "House" for the day (there is a marathon on...). She's feeling better and can eat again (they had her NPO for the biopsy). Heart rate is a little lower today. 
Thanks to Carmela for arranging for her sweet friend to go and visit today (and take some goodies, too!) And thanks again and again to precious Becca for going and visiting from Jackson, MS. It was great to hear how well Mom and Jen are doing from an outside party :) 
(Jen, Becca, and I above) 
Keep the prayers coming and have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel,

    I have been away at the beach for more than a week and am catching up on blogs. I'm sending up many prayers and lifting your Sister in this very moment. May God hold her tightly in his healing arms. Take care of yourself, as I know you must be worried.

    Praying for her comfort and healing,
    Andrea
    PS Big HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've been away from the bloggosphere as well. Many prayers to your sister and family!

    ReplyDelete