Tuesday, July 13, 2010

She is Out!

I just want to thank everyone again so much for their prayers for Jen. She and Mom are out of the hospital and on their way to Gadsden. The liver biopsy went well yesterday, but the results won't come back for another week. I'm excited that Jen will be so close and we are ready to spoil her with some much needed TLC :) I'm ready to get over to see her, but my I'm chained to the computer right now trying to get my IPhone to update/sync (which it's been doing all night!) Thank you all so much again and I'll do a longer post later :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So glad she is coming to you! I know you have to be so relieved and excited that she will be closer and you can actually DO something now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your sister and so happy that she is coming home :)

    ReplyDelete