Friday, May 14, 2010

B-I-N-G-O

As a Speech Therapist that works with kids, we are forever trying to entertain them and make them say their target sounds. This has forced Ashley and I to make Bingo games. Coming up on the 22nd, I have a family reunion to go to in Ashville. Filled with third cousins twice removed, aunt so and so, etc that I have not seen in years. Of course, I am a weirdo because I'm over 30 and have been married for 7 years, so you know what they are going to ask.  

SO..... Ashley and I made up some Bingo cards (notice they are different so there is a winner...) to go along with the questions that will be asked. I guess we will keep them in our pockets and whip them out after Uncle So and So asks me the expected "So, do you have any kids?" What should we get as a prize? Enjoy and feel free to copy for the upcoming holidays, reunions, showers, etc you  that you know are coming up! :)
PS: We also made one for single people...Happy Friday!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Rachel - just don't go!!!!!
    But, if you do, smack 'em! :)

    PS - send me the ones for singles..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The phrase I coined in response to the "do you have any kids question" is this:

    "It's on our WISH list"

    Guranteed silence and no more questions to follow :)

    Enjoy your trip,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the "It's on our wish list" reply! I'll have to use that. Love the bingo cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bingo cards! So fun!...well...I guess fun is not really the word for it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to find a cycle buddy. This journey is going to be a fun one. Good luck on Wednesday!!!!! Praying for good news!

    ReplyDelete