So, if you take your umbrella it won't rain. And if you take your bingo card, everyone will act normal :) That's right, folks! Only one mark per card on the infertility bingo at the family reunion! The food was great and the company was as well. I actually knew more people than I thought I would! Good times :)
After that, I took a three hour nap and got ready for fun with the Brown's. We learned a new domino game called "Chickenfoot" which was super fun. Here's my "foot" during the only game I won....
We still have not heard from ART about the shared risk program. I really thought we would hear something by now! Hopefully, they discussed us at the board meeting on Thursday because I don't think I could wait until next Friday to know something!
I hope you all have a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






I thought about your bingo cards after going to a family reunion on my husband's side last Sunday. I got 2 comments..."Are you pregnant yet?" and "Are you the one that lost her baby?" Yeah.
ReplyDeleteoh that's terrible rachelp!
ReplyDeleterpugh - i love your header :)