Saturday, September 11, 2010

Good Visit

Thank you so much for the sweet comments on our picture post! It will be difficult to pick our "favorites" :) Our visit yesterday with our case worker was great! She asked a lot of questions about our parents (age, health, personality, how we're like them, special memories) and overall about adoption. She was easy to talk to and I believe it went well. 
My mommy had her "trigger thumb" surgery on Thursday afternoon. She's doing good, but is still taking some pain meds. Here is Mom and her "protector" when we got home....

Last night at Paint The Town we painted an Alabama picture and my cousin Alissa and aunt Debbie came. Alissa stuck with the picture we were painting, but my aunt freehanded this UNA painting for my baby cousin Chandler that just started there. Check it out!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. So happy that your interview went well with the case worker. I know she must have adored you :) Wishing you all things wonderful as you move forward and lots of prayers that your miracle arrives very soon.

    Glad your mommy is better too :)

    HUGS as you move forward
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love your pictures! They're all so cute, you're going to have a hard time picking which ones. I keep thinking about y'all during this whole process and I'm just hoping everything goes great for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rach! I just looked at your pictures! They are gorgeous. I just love you guys :)

    ReplyDelete