Monday, September 27, 2010

Wednesday Is The Day!

This Wednesday is our last interview for our home study. The whole process has gone so much faster than we expected! Please keep us in your prayers around 11:30 as we meet with our caseworker. We will also turn in five copies of our profile book that day. I've figured out how to "embed" it, so here's what it looks like: 




| View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book

2 comments:

  1. I think I have said it before...but I also can't believe how quickly the process has gone! That's so exciting that the last interview is tomorrow! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel,

    How exciting! I looked through your book and it is beautiful :) So warm, heartfelt and tells your and your husbands life story beautifuly.

    Wishing you all the best as you journey forward to meeting a miracle that God has created "just for you". He does that you know ;)

    Much Love and prayers always

    ReplyDelete