Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Interviews are DONE!

Our interview with our adoption case worker was great today! Amazingly quick and painless :) We talked about parenting, discipline, and the "risks" of adoption (disclaimers of course). We felt prepared (thanks Bethany!) and relieved when it was over and the profile books were turned in. Now we have to wait on our fingerprints to clear and then our profile can show to birth mothers! Hooray! So now, I will go back to hitting the refresh button on the FBI's website for fingerprinting....have a great night!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It's so pretty!

    I'm so glad that interview is over with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on having your interview done!!! I wanted to come over & lend you some support! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog & for sharing! I'm an SLP too! Currently not practicing b/c I'm doing youth ministry, but I imagine you feel like I do that you know so much about children that just b/c you don't have your own doesn't disqualify you from being knowledgeable!! Praying for you as we walk this road and try to do so with grace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Reading "Radical" right now with my co-workers... AMAZING!!! Such a challenging, thought provoking book!!

    ReplyDelete