Thursday, May 6, 2010

Random Thursday

I have been the worst blogger :( Ok, here's my week in bullet points...
  • Katie got a Kitty....
    Who I am referring to as Cat Stephens (since that's her last name). This poor baby is 3 weeks old and discovered outside of the flower shop. Tucker (Katie's Bichon Frise furbaby) LOVES her
    and is helping taking good care of her. She has to be bottle fed for 3 more weeks.
    I love her! (Sorry the pics are bad, I took them with my phone...)
  • We are having trees cut in our yard.
    Maybe we can have grass now! Here's my cat's view of it.
  • The Eight Family Yard Sale is at our house this weekend. I'm almost finished tagging. It's time to make some money! 
  • My friend Ashley's husband starts a new job on Monday! Yea, Dustin!!
  • We paint Mother and Child tomorrow night at Paint The Town.
    Woo hoo! Ok, that's it.

On the fertility front: I go next Tuesday to ART to find out what the "plan" will be. I'm excited to find out, but am really enjoying not being on any hormones right now ;)

Sad day today for some of the blogs that I read...Today is the year anniversary of Courtney and Andrea losing their babies. Please keep these families in your prayers! 

3 comments:

  1. That little kitty is just precious! I want to kiss her! Good luck on Tuesday. I look forward to hearing about the plan. :) That has to be exciting. Finally, you are so sweet to mention Courtney and Andrea. I truly believe that the women I've met through these blogs are more caring and genuine than most people IRL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitty is so cute! I love cats, but hubby is allergic :(

    An 8 family yard sale, oh I wish I lived near you! I would be all over it.

    I hope your appointment on Tuesday goes well. I am excited to hear what the "plan" will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CUTE kitty!!! Thanks for posting!

    Good luck next week & have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete