Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Last week and update...

It has been a week since I've blogged!! Fourth of July festivities were fun. My friend, Meredith put on a spectacular party last Thursday. Great Job, Mer! Friday night was "First Friday" downtown, so I helped my mom at the store. I could not believe the crowds! Saturday, we purchased a new sofa (thank goodness!!). Sunday was church then cookout at the Browns house (thanks Kala and Taylor!) I can't believe I have zero pictures from any of this...shame on me! Last night, we hosted a child's birthday party at Paint The Town. They painted peace signs and had lots of fun.Also, Happy Birthday to Katie today (we will celebrate this weekend!) 
Today has been drama filled with my sister being admitted to the hospital in NOLA. My mom is headed down there now, but please send a prayer up for her. I love you, Jen! That's what is going on in our world. Have a great Monday night!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun filled fourth!

    I have just said a prayer for your sister.

    How are your herbs doing? Do you feel any different? Keeping you in prayer and hoping they fully restore your health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is your sister? I hope everything is OK...

    Sounds like a very busy 4th weekend! I'm glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! Glad you had fun.

    Your sister will be in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete