This weekend was fun, but I am pooped! I had no trouble going to sleep last night. We arrived in New Orleans Friday night and got to start spending some time with my sister, Jennifer. We had fun shopping, floating in the pool, and eating food, food, and more food. It was so good just to lay eyes on my sister..it's been too long! I learned the streets a little better and finally got used to the streetcars in the middle of the road :) Here are a few pics of the girls...
My favorite treats while I was there were the chocolate (and later lemon) gelato. Free of milk, soy, and gluten!
And of course Beignets ;)
We stayed until Sunday afternoon and kissed Jen goodbye. We will not wait that long to see her again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







So sweet! Glad you enjoyed your family, as that means so much.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week!
Such cute pictures. You are so fortunate to have sisters. I'd give anything to have siblings, especially ones I could be really close to. So glad you had a great weekend!
ReplyDelete