Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Football Begins and Summer Ends....


I haven't posted in a week! A few updates: 
  • Our caseworker stood us up on Friday. I went to the coffee shop to meet her and waited until 12:15 to call her. She put the right date on one calendar, but transferred it to the main calendar as the 10th....So, we're going to meet her THIS Friday :( Oh, well. One more week to prepare. 
  • Thursday afternoon, my friend Lexie came and took some pictures of us for our profile. I can't wait to see them! She is so talented. You can see her work here
  • We went to Auburn on Friday night to spend some time with our friends before the game. We went to Niffer's and got to walk around to see all the new stuff on campus. So fun! The tailgating was great and the game was fun (but long!) Here are some pics...
  • Home in Jordan-Hare!



The Hill Family (here you go, Sandra!)


My cousin, Lydia and I

Tailgating with friends, Heather and Brad
  • We came back Sunday and went to the lake to grill out with friends. I can't believe I didn't take any pics, but those memories are going to stick with me for a while :) We sang camp songs and hung out on the porch for a long time...
  • On Labor Day, I went to work (boo!) and then shopping with Ash. Monday night, more grilling on the river with the fam. I can't believe Ashley and I aren't in any of the pics!
Kipper in his lifejacket


Trenia and Mom getting some sun

Mom and Kip on the kayak
  • I'm trying to work on my profile. Thanks, Liz for your example! So cute!
  • My cousin (in-law, whatever..he's my cousin) Dennis' mother passed away this weekend. Please keep them in your prayers. We love you, Suzy and Dennis!!
  • Have a great evening...Can't believe tomorrow is Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. You should post your profile pictures on here!! I bet they are great :) Love the picture of the dog on the kayak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say....Roll Tide. That's all. :)

    ReplyDelete