Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy, Busy, and Branson!!

I think Ashley is going to spank me if I don't blog soon, so here's some stuff we've been up too...Last week we went to Mardi Gras Magic to support The Family Success Center and had tons of fun (and got to wear the fun stuff they put on the table for us!)
Good Food, Good Friends, Good Fun....
Then, I did a random, spontaneous thing that I would have NEVER gotten to do on an "on" month...I went to Branson to visit my friends, John and Margaret (and sweet baby Charlie)! They moved up there for a couple of months and my friends, Lea and Stephen, and I were missing them too badly and decided to go and visit! We ate and talked and ate some more! So fun!
This little piggy came to finish Stephen's breakfast!


Margaret wants to move into this restaurant!

Have a wonderful Tuesday night!

2 comments: