Saturday, March 20, 2010

GFG 2010 is Coming Up!!!

I'm ready for Tuesday to get here. Tuesday will be day one and I know it's coming and wish it would just get here! Yuck! I have really enjoyed this month without meds. I have really felt like myself again! I just hate that it's over and the 30th month of trying has past. BUT.....

This week went by very quickly!
Last night at Paint The Town was fun!
We painted the "Songbird" again and we had a very
special guest.....the "other" RachelP !!Thanks for coming and bringing your friends, Rachel!
I hope ya'll had fun!


This week we have "Girlfriend Gala 2010". It benefits Success by Six and The Dolly Parton Imagination Library. We are constructing our table decorations this weeken
d and it should be very interesting. Our table name is "Art in the City". Last year was so much fun!! Here are some pics from our table last year at GFG 2009!
(BTW: At GFG, the crazier and bigger the table ...the better!!!)
"Esmerelda" on the Paint The Town Table!

Two of my Best "Girlfriends" My Mom and Oma!


My PTT Girlfriends....Lexie and Katie!

Cheers!

Have A Sunny Saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. That painting is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! It was great seeing you Friday! My friend Hayden, her little sister, and I had a blast. I already have my painting up on the wall! I'll have to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete