Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bye Bye Beard!

So my husband decided last month to grow a beard. I have known him since we were kids and I've NEVER seen him with any kind of facial hair. His explanation..."I just wanted to see if I could do it." Well, he did and unfortunately his mother and myself are the only 2 people who didn't like it. I guess we both love his baby face (awww...)

The strangest thing about the beard is that it is RED! After it had grown out well, he began getting some white whiskers in it so his friends started calling it "Fire and Ice" :) He told me last week that he was "over it" so he decided to shave it Friday night. I did get some pictures as evidence....
It must have been "plaid night" at the Pugh household"Fire and Ice"

When I asked him why he was "over it" he told me that his new clients would think that he had a beard. I informed him that he had a beard. What he meant was that they would think that he always had a beard and wouldn't recognize him or would think he looked weird without it.

I don't care...It's gone. I love you, Sweetie!

4 comments:

  1. My husband did the same thing this winter! He claims it makes him a better hunter...how? I have no clue! I hated it, but when it was gone I thought he looked kind of funny then too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband's facial hair has red in it too! Which is weird because his head hair is not red...strange...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol cute! When my hubby decides not to shave, his beard is RED too!!! He has brown hair on his head, but red side burns and facial hair! He's half lebanese and half irish so I guess the irish is why his facial hair is red. I think it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Daniel I loved the beard, but I love his explanation of why he's "over it" even more. He is so funny without even trying to be. We use Daniel sayings at the Curry house all the time. I can't wait to see both of you at the beach!

    ReplyDelete