Monday, March 8, 2010

Mundane Monday

I have really been slacking on the blogging front! How is it that my calendar has been full, but I don't have much to blog about?

This weekend was fun and relaxing. Friday night we painted beautiful tulips.... at Paint The Town and I got caught up on my DVR when I got home. (I'm like a little kid...I love staying up late!) Saturday morning I slept until ELEVEN! Yes! Then hung out with my mom at the store and went to Bham with my husband later to shop some more :) Sunday was wonderful with church and helping my mom bring "Spring" to the store (with a little help from Ashley, thanks girl!)

Today was normal and uneventful. I bought my ovulation monitor yesterday (today is day 14) and started using it this morning. I forgot about using those things! Now I'm waiting on my small group to arrive at my house.

This month has been wonderful so far on the fertility front. My calendar is not full of numbers and I feel like I can really take a step back and enjoy "normal" life. I even booked plane tickets for our August beach vacation last night! How's that for not letting it control my life?

Interesting quotes on Faith.....

"O people of God, be great believers! Little faith will bring your souls to heaven, but GREAT faith will bring heaven to your souls." Charles Spurgeon

"Faith does not say, "I see this good for me; therefore, God must have sent it. " Instead, faith declares, "God sent it; therefore it most be good for me." Phillips Brooks

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. What a BEAUTIFUL painting!! You are so talented. Oh, and I love flowers too! And pink is my fav color. So, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that painting is beautiful! I'm glad you're enjoying this month! And horray for booking a vacation! Thanks for those quotes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't take credit for the beautiful tulips...that's my friend Lexie's painting :) Isn't it great??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Kudo's to you for not allowing "it" to control your life :)

    Bham...I'm jealous, makes me want to go antiquing! My fav French shoppes are there :)

    And, re-designing the shoppe for Spring, oh how I remember those days when I would be sprucing up for Spring and receiving all our market finds. I had an interior design shoppe for 12 years :)

    LOVE your painting...makes me happy! And, makes me want to get out a paint brush!

    Glad you got the F Monitor, I have one too and it helps. For me, setting it up was the quirky thing, as I'm not a read the directions kind of girl. LOL Sending +++ signs your way!

    Hugs and glad you are back :)
    Matthew 9:29 It shall be done according to your FAITH

    ReplyDelete