I guess he will be running a different route tonight :( Poor thing!
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Bitten on the Run
My husband has been getting healthy lately! One of his things is to go running after work every day. He usually goes the same route in our neighborhood, but yesterday's run did not go so smoothly. We have a new neighbor with a dog (remember, we do have a leash law in Gadsden) that has been terrorizing the neighborhood. Yesterday, he charged and bit my husband on the back of the leg! I took some pics to document this scary occasion...
I guess he will be running a different route tonight :( Poor thing!
I guess he will be running a different route tonight :( Poor thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





yikes....did you tell the dog's owners that he got bit...and to make sure the dog had all of his shots?
ReplyDeleteYes! He was up to date with his shots and that wasn't his first victim either. My husband is on an antibiotic just in case :)
ReplyDeletePoor Hubby, that is awful. I think this dog's owner should be reported to your city's code enforcement office...god forbid it become agressive with a small child.
ReplyDeleteSending healing wishes your way :)
Oh my goodness that is terrible! Hope it heals well.
ReplyDelete