Thank you for all the anniversary wishes :) We had a wonderful evening just hanging out. My sweet husband did the cutest thing yesterday. The emails started a little after 8 and arrived every few hours doing his "play-by-play" of our wedding day (awwww....). I am so very blessed to have him. We watched Avatar and I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed it.
I'm looking forward to our trip this weekend. We will leave whenever I get off on Friday and make the 5 1/2 hour drive to Destin. Our appointment is at 7:15 and I've got my paperwork filled out and ready to go! The questionnaire had the weirdest symptoms to check off such as "Thinking and worrying excessively" (which unfortunately I had to check off) and "descending sensation". Even "Indecisive" was on there! (should I check it or should I not check it ;)
Even if the appointment is a bust, at least we can see the ocean and let me stick my toes in the sand for a little bit (not to mention that the clinic is right next to the outlets...I feel some retail therapy coming on!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Have a blast Rachel, you two deserve it!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying that your clinic visit leaves you feeling good about your decision. As for the question stating "indecisive", I can honestly say that I am very indecisive. I go from being set on go and then wondering if I can endure all of this. The process is exhausting and I have not even realy gotten started in the thick of things yet.
ReplyDeleteTravel safely, do a little shopping, and tickle the sand with your tootsies :) Happy Anniversary.
And, best of luck with your appointment...I'll be praying that you feel this is where you should be.
I hope and pray that you have a good appt at the clinic.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are able to get away and spend some time at the beach! I love just being in Destin...the restaurants, the shops, the ocean (oil or no oil), the sand...just knowing I am at the beach makes me happy. You are going to be so close to me! I hope you have fun and get some answers!!!
ReplyDelete