Some folks have inquired about the cost, etc of the herbs I'm taking right now. Compared to the cost of the meds I've been on it is very inexpensive. My herbs had to be overnighted to me so the shipping cost was around $14, so the total cost for 2 weeks of herbs was $70. Very affordable. I also have some drops that were $35 and I don't know how long they will last (I'm thinking over a month).
Great news for today...I'm going to see my sister tomorrow in New Orleans! YEA!! I haven't seen her since Christmas so I'm very, very excited. (The picture above is the most recent picture of us...how sad is that??) I can't wait to see you, Jennaboo!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





How sweet that you and your sister are so close :) Travel safely and enjoy your time with Jenna.
ReplyDelete