My PawPaw went to church with me on Sunday. It was so great to worship my heavenly Father alongside him. I love you, PawPaw!
I'm so blessed to have my husband. He handled Father's Day wonderfully (the cats gave him a card Sunday morning). He is going to be a great dad one day!
The saga of the herbs continues....Friday night I cooked a week's worth of herb tea in the crockpot. Ashley was there to help me strain it. My whole house smelled like a hippie store that sells incense and pipes.
Yuck! I drink 3 cups of it everyday and it takes a lot of effort to get it down. If you drink it cold or room temperature you can drink it fast, but it tastes really bad. If you drink it hot it tastes better (not good..better), but it takes a lot longer to drink it. I put honey on my tongue to mask some of the taste, but it is tough to drink. (I'm almost wishing it came in an injectable form...it's that bad!)
The cats are still loving the box it was delivered in. Here's Ava hunkered down in the box.
I'm feeling much better. Most of that may be due to the lack of dairy in my diet. What a difference it is making!
In the "Paint the Town" world: We just posted our pictures for July. Here they are:
I hope everyone is having a great Monday!!







Bless your heart for having to drink that tea! Oh my goodness it looks terrible.
ReplyDeleteOh geez.....that tea must be awful! I'm glad you are feeling better....I guess that is the important thing!!
ReplyDeleteOh, that just sounds awful! Hopefully you can get it down everyday! I hope your will starting feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...I LOVE the second one! We have a place like that in Dothan but I haven't loved any of the paintings so we haven't gone yet. I apparently need to come to you!! Are the herbs starting to taste any better yet? Maybe becoming immune to the grossness of them and starting to like them?!? :)
ReplyDelete