Sunday, June 6, 2010

Anniversary

I've been a terrible blogger! Today is our 15 year "dating anniversary" and tomorrow is our 7 year wedding anniversary. Where have the years gone? 
When we were in the second grade, we wrote a contract (in purple magic marker) that we would always (spelled "allways"...we were never the best spellers!) be boyfriend and girlfriend. 
I cannot express how blessed I am to have my wonderful husband. 
Happy Anniversary, Sweetie! (sorry the pics are so blurry! I'll update later ;)

3 comments:

  1. I have been a terrible blogger as well lately!

    First, Happy Anniversary!! While I would never ask to walk this road of infertility, I will say one of the blessings that has come from it is a greater closeness and appreciation for the amazing man beside me on this journey. I am so glad you have that as well.

    Secondly, I wanted to say I was sorry to hear about the disappointment of not being able to participate in the shared risk program, I know that could not have been easy news to receive. But I think acupuncture sounds like a great idea. I never used it for infertility reasons, but I had it done when I was in the army for bad PMS (PMDD) and for a back injury. It was incredibly helpful in both instances. Also, I used the same RE Lisa recommended (I use to live on the panhandle of FL) and I would second her recommendation.

    Keeping you in prayer ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how adorable!!! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete