I'm writing this from my phone so it will be short. My visit went very well! It started out rocky because we were a little late but he started in with all the questions. Dr. Drew (no, not that Dr. Drew!) was so nice and engaging. Everything he said made so much sense! He thinks there us direct correlation between my allergies and infertility. He also said there was a correlation between my gut and my overall feelings and the blood stagnentation in my body. He is doing what no one else has done.... He looked at the big picture.
I left with mushroom drops, a new diet of do's and dont'ts, a book recommendation (The Infertility Cure), herbs in the mail, and a great feeling of relief.
We skipped the acupuncture because I'm not going to be a regular patient and he wanted to spend more time talking (and feeling my pulse and looking at my tongue). He said my herbs would be mailed to me because he needed to spend some time thinking about all my info. He appeared to be a very glass half full person. I feel he is going to try to fix my overall health. He is going to call me later to give me more info. So exciting!!! I'll add more info later :) Thank you for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm so excited! Let us know how those mushrooms are :). Can't wait to hear more. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so so glad that the appointment went so well! He was SO thorough, I love that! Like you said, he actually looked at the whole picture, which rarely happens in traditional medicine. That's so awesome. Hope you enjoy your new diet, herbs, mushroom drops, etc! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't wait to hear about everything he said! I hope if nothing else this will all just make you feel so much better all around. But of course I am hoping and praying for much more. I love that he is taking more time to "think about" the herbs he is sending you and that he is treating Rachel not just a uterus and a pair of ovaries.
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful! I always love walking away from Dr. visits with a skip in my step and a hopeful heart :)
ReplyDeleteBe good to yourself and treat yourself this weekend!
Awesome!!! I hope this helps get you healthy all over :)
ReplyDelete