
Yea! "A" from "Remember All The Way" gave me a Beautiful Blogger Award! Thank you! With this award, you nominate 7 blogs, make a link to who nominated you, and tell 7 random things about yourself. Ok, here are the nominees (in no particular order, I love them all!)...
1.Nothing Fancy (Ashley): The person who threatened my life if I didn't start a blog. My best friend who is always, always, always there for me! I love you, Ashey!!
2. While I’m waiting… (Lisa): That Lisa always has a great attitude through her situations and offers lots of encouraging words. Thank you for your precious blog!
3. The Vaughn’s (Bethany): Bethany always has a sweet story of her family and plenty of beautiful pictures of her Sterling (AKA: happiest baby on the block). Keep those pictures coming!!
4. Where’s My Stork?: Continues to come up with a funny way to look and laugh at Infertility. Honest blog with great insight! Thank you for your stories, girl!!
5. “The Only Journey is the Journey Within” (Meredith): My friend since 4 year old kindergarten :) The blog I've read the longest and currently making me want to eat better and work out! Thank you, Meredith, for your precious blog and loving support.
6. Rachel's Randomness (Rachel): My other Rachel Leigh/Lee P! Thank you for your encouragement. Your blog is growing like your heart is and I thank you that we can travel this road together :)
7. Life of Leslie (Leslie): This chick has got it going on! Leslie always has a great scripture or blessing to share. (And she's a fellow "speechie").
OK, that was easy. Now for the hard part.....
Seven Random Things About Myself:
1. My husband has been my boyfriend on and off since the first grade (and his mother was my first grade teacher). This is us in second grade :
2. I am a big dork. I LOVE to listen to NPR, watch nature shows on Discovery, and read. I also flap my arms around when I get scared or excited (no I am not autistic).
3. I have a bunch of first cousins, because my mom has five sisters and one brother.Here's that last time that we got close to getting us in a picture (2006-please note that I am holding a picture of my youngest cousin...)
4. As seen above, I accidentally went blonde for a few years (toooooo many highlights=very blonde)
5. I have 2 cats that are like my children: Charlie and Ava. Charlie weighs 21 pounds so he may be bigger than your child :)
6. I love Auburn football/tailgating and have only missed going to 5 home games since 1997.
7. I have a great small group that I’ve had for almost 4 years that is like my family.(This is the original gang from my first semester with them in 2006....and we are screaming and making faces:)
Have a great Saturday!!








Thank you so much! I am LOVING the first grade picture, btw. You may have to email that to me!
ReplyDeletethank you for the award and everything else you do for me :) i love your new background! your random facts are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rachel! I love the new layout too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Rachel! I love reading your blog too!!
ReplyDeleteI am loving reading everyone else's random facts that you are writing on your blogs...they are great!!!
ReplyDeleteLooove the background and thanks for the award and sweet words! Also, Roll Tide and I clap when I get excited. My friends always gave me a hard time for doing it...told me I might have down syndrome. :)
ReplyDelete