That is what is left of my snowman. It looks so sad out there in the middle of the yard. I felt bad for it so I took off the scarf, hat, etc. Richard Jacks said last night that we may get 1-3 inches tonight. I can't believe it!I hope everyone is having a very Happy Valentine's Day! We went to Bham yesterday and spent the day shopping and spent the night at the Winfrey (courtesy of our precious small group....thanks guys!!) Today, we had lunch with the in-laws to celebrate my father-in-law's birthday. It was great to see them (we live 30 seconds away from them and don't see them nearly enough!) Now I'm going to try to figure out the Paint The Town website. I wish I knew more about HTML!! Thankfully, Ashley is going to help me figure it out! (Thanks Ash...I know this is exactly how you want to spend "Valentimes" :)
I go for my progesterone test tomorrow. I can't believe this cycle will be over in a week! It really has flown by! (Pray that the lab at GRMC will be open tomorrow, no matter what the weather does!!)
Happy Valentine's Day!!!





Good luck with your test tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteHoping you get great progesterone results!
ReplyDelete