Friday, February 5, 2010

In Christ Alone...

I heard this song on the way home. I've heard it a million times and I love it. I know I have a lot of hormones right now, but I couldn't get past this verse without tears streaming down my face. What a peace in knowing that there is someone with us through this roller coaster ride of life. What a blessing to know that God is in control........

"No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath.
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand"

Have a great Friday afternoon :)

3 comments:

  1. It's definitely not just you. I cry EVERY time I sing that verse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song, too!! I think the melody itself is so powerful! (Not to mention the lyrics!)

    I left you an award on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is by far the best part of the song! It's all good, but that same verse gets to me every time!

    ReplyDelete