Monday, January 11, 2010

Departure Time: 5:45 AM


What on Earth would I do without this woman? (and her dog, too...I guess) My Mom is my riding buddy for those early morning trips to the doctor. We leave town at around 5:45 in the morning, drive over an hour, stay for 20 minutes, and drive back. I love my time with her in the morning. We drink our coffee (unless I'm NPO for a test, of course) and talk about everything. She never complains about how early it is or how long it takes to get there. She brings her magazine or newspaper and waits patiently in the waiting room. I'm sure all the hormonal women and their nervous husbands in the waiting room give her a little entertainment, too :) We will be on our way tomorrow morning to have my follicles measured and blood work done. Tonight I take my last shots.

Thanks for riding with me, Mommy. ILYTBATMITWWW!


"Her children arise and call her blessed..." Proverbs 31: 28

1 comment: