I find myself asking daily,
"God, why must we go through all this pain?
Please remind me of the reason
my faith in you should still remain.
I feel the rain will never clear
and the clouds will never part.
Please give me a reminder
that I am dear to your heart!"
He reminds me of the blind man
and the burden he had to bear.
People demanded to know who sinned,
was this punishment even fair?
Jesus replied that he had not sinned
and his parents had not brought this strife.
But this had happened so
God's work would be displayed in his life.
He has promised His grace is sufficient,
His power made perfect when we are weak.
So I'll delight in my difficulties,
His power and peace I will seek.
Let my misery become a ministry,
to give God glory when things look grim,
for my soul finds rest in God alone,
my salvation comes from Him.
John 9:32
2 Cor 12:9-10
Psalm 62:1
I wrote this in my quiet time this morning and thought I would share.
Have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Rachel, this is beautiful! You are a great writer, I am so impressed! Thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find you! I have really enjoyed reading your story and meditating on some of the great Bible verses and excerpts from devotionals that you have on here. AND I really want to live in Gadsden to come Paint The Town! :) Although...Auburn?? I have my doubts about you...Roll Tide. :)
ReplyDelete