skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Double Dippin'
My husband and I have been doing the Bible study on Daniel (Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophecy
)
by Beth Moore the past nine weeks. It's been great and it's fun to watch him watch her :) Going at our own pace has been fun because sometimes we've watched a video after five days (but sometimes it takes us 8!) Our small group started back tonight and we are doing the study of Esther by Beth Moore(Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman : Member
)
. If you have ever done one of her studies, you know how important (and sometimes very long) the homework is sometimes. For the next two weeks I'll be doing both studies (whew!)
No news on the fertility front. Taking Progesterone and trying not to be a total crazy woman. I'm hoping that this week will be calm and pass very quickly.
It was so great to see all my girls tonight! We even had a guest (JSho) that stopped by :) Looking forward to getting back in my Monday night groove!
No comments:
Post a Comment