Monday, January 4, 2010

Right Now I'm Feeling Like....



A hermit crab. Starting the day before new year's eve I feel like I shut down. I know it was because every new year's you kinda of do a self evaluation. There are some things I'm proud of from this year: growing in my faith, starting a new business, etc. But when it comes down to it: I'm 30. And childless. I guess I was in the mood for a pity party. I go to Dr. Long tomorrow. I'm supposed to have my baseline done as well as a check-up with him. After last month's SIS/infection, he wanted to see me. I'm going by myself, but I am expecting the worse (with the pain I've had) so if there's even slightly encouraging news,it will be a good day.

I did some PRN work at a nursing home tonight. I'm always thoroughly entertained when I go there. Tonight was no different. The best was a lady who told me she didn't want anything to do with me and my "associate"....then pointed behind me. Of course there was nothing there, but she was convinced that I was someone else and unfortunately she did not like them (or the imaginary person behind me).

Happy New Year and I'll come out of my shell soon :)

2 comments:

  1. well i love you and your associate :) you'll come out of that shell.... or don't... whatever makes you happy. just make sure your shell is big enough for me if you decide to stay!

    ReplyDelete