Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day

It looks from the picture that we had a snow day, but don't let this dusting fool you. It was business as usual here. I worked at the hospital (Thanks, Ash!) and at the nursing home today. The best accomplishment of the day: I got most of my Christmas decorations down! I still need to take the trees apart, but the rest is packed up!

I started my shots last night, so I still have 4 more nights of shots. Hopefully the rest will arrive tomorrow. I am trying to stay positive this month, but as usual, I don't want to get my hopes up.

I'm watching the rest of the BCS National Championship game right now. I know that I should be glad that Alabama won, but as an Auburn grad and season ticket holder: it is impossible. This is going to be a hard year to be a tiger :(

War Eagle, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment