I went for the beta test this morning and it was negative.
No baby this month.
I don't really have anything to say, so here's what I'm reading.....
"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express" Romans 8:26
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Thought outwardly we are wasting away yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
2 Corinthians 4:16-18
And last but not least....
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
Psalm 147:3
Thank you for your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment