Wednesday, February 17, 2010

160

I am not a numbers girl. I cannot remember numbers, nor can I remember their meaning. It's so bad that the CPR trainer (which by the way, I have to do tomorrow...doh!) could not get me to learn the chest compressions and breath numbers. She told me she would pass me if I just promised never, ever to do CPR on anyone.

I can do the heimlich maneuver (which one of our patients called the "Heineken maneuver" once :), just not CPR.

I finally got my progesterone results today. The nurse calls, "Rachel, your progesterone was 160." Me: "What does that mean??" Nurse: "It's Great!!" (My husband thinks there is a note on my chart that says they always must speak to me in a "happy" voice no matter what). So, continue the huge pills and see ya on Monday! Whew!

Ok, Onto random things:

My cat, Ava, is the most cold-natured animal I have ever
seen.
Example One:

This is where she lays. Under a lamp. Any lamp. This one is on a bookshelf! Staying hot like a french fry. Why does she need to heat up her fur?
Example Two:
The floor heat vents. Extra points if they are floor vents with sunshine coming through the windows. Why?

She looks so cold and pitiful. Our house is around 70 degrees all the time. Who knows?

This is what Charlie thinks...
Please don't think I'm a crazy cat lady :(

Have a happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. your progesterone was 160, or your beta was 160?! either way, that is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. progesterone....i rarely have to have it checked, but this time i took oral pills. They wanted to make sure they were doing the job :)

    ReplyDelete