Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best. Appointment. Ever.

Today was the best appointment at ART that I have ever had. Period. I am the most cyst-y non-PCOS gal you have ever seen. I always have at least 5 or more cysts at my baseline. Today I had ONE. And it's been there since my surgery. No bigger, no smaller. My lining was also NORMAL. It is always too thick. Beth (the nurse prac) looked astounded. My labs came back good and tonight I start 150 Bravelle and 75 Menopur.

Unfortunately, my little city has no pharmacy that carries those drugs and I'm always gone before Southern opens. But, I have a sweet angel aunt that goes to the pharmacy and gets my drugs for me. That's her in the picture above. My Mom is on the left (the one who rides to the appointment) and my aunt Trenia is on the right (the pharmacy deliverer/lifesaver). My aunt met me in Springville (the halfway point between our houses) after work to bring it to me. I have no idea what I would do without her. I love you, Trenia!!!!

I can't believe it's already time for another cycle. I love the title of a blog that I read often because it is "while I'm waiting I will worship" (thanks, Lisa). It reminded me of a quote in "A Graceful Waiting" by Jan Frank......"Waiting becomes worship when our as-yet-unfulfilled hopes and dreams take a secondary place to knowing, loving, and trusting our God." That is what I'm going to do this cycle. I've got a great study to work on (Yea,Esther!), a husband that didn't pass out when he saw the drug bill, a great group of godly girls around me (you know who you are), and a few blogging buddies praying for me. I've got to do what I've got to do, but keep my eyes on the only One that can do it for me!

Happy, Happy Tuesday!!!

"Do not throw away your confidence, it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised."
Hebrews 10:35-36

5 comments:

  1. Awesome news from the great baseline u/s! And how cool that your aunt helps you get your meds! I hope this cycle might be the one God has in His will to expand your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! It's always encouraging to have good news like that at the beginning of a new cycle! I think Southern needs to open earlier in the morning, because I've often sat outside waiting for them to open, but they are the sweetest people there. Unfortunately, the way the school system's insurance is set up, I'm only allowed to get a drug from them one time, after that point if I want insurance to cover it, I'm having to get it mail ordered. When do you go back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go back next Monday morning (at 7, of course!) to get follicles measured :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove that waiting quote! So using it on my blog one day soon!!! :) yea for your good test results!!!

    ReplyDelete