Monday, February 15, 2010

Just call me Alexander...


I want to go back to bed and try this day again! Don't get me wrong. There were a few high points. My test was uneventful, but I won't get results for a couple of days (I had it done here instead of driving to Bham). I am in a terrible mood and can't seem to do/act/say/think anything right today. I accidentally made a nurse cry that I was talking to (or according to her I was "Blessing her out"?!?) and just seemed to get mad at anything/anyone that I came into contact with. I think I need to go crawl under a rock :(

At lunch, I went home, sat down, ate a bunch of chocolate, and read my bible. Isn't that they way we're supposed to fix stuff? I settled down some after lunch. Although at one point I considered putting my pager in the trash can.

A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control.
Proverbs 29:11


I feel like I should be writing this 100 times on the chalkboard after school.

Tonight: Small group with my girls.
Tomorrow: A new day....whew!

3 comments:

  1. "blessing her out"???? What does that mean?

    Sorry you were in a bad mood today. Hope tomorrow is better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked her three questions about the patient (after they paged me overhead in the hospital and I have had the same pager number for 7 years!!!) and she hung up on me! :o( She cried!!! It was horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like the nurse was having a tough day too. Apparently Monday's are just hard! I hope Tuesday goes so much better!!

    ReplyDelete