Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lamp on Loan

I had to revisit last October today when I loaned my Halloween costume to my friend, Jennifer. She is going to a party this Friday and needed a costume. If you know me well, you know I LOVE to dress up in costumes. I think it is one of the reasons I was in a sorority! Well, A Christmas Story is one of my family's all time favorite movies. So this past Halloween, I went as the "Leg Lamp!" My sweet Aunt KJ made my costume and it got a lots of attention!! I am so very glad it is being worn again. Wear it with pride, Jennifer! It's a "major award"! LOL!

This morning went well. I was so excited to see my CNP Beth (I missed her Monday!) to talk about the "monster follicle". She did my IUI and prescribed me
oral progesterone (hallelujah!) AND I got to meet RachelP from Rachel's Randomness! I recognized her immediately (and she recognized my mom, too!) She is precious! 1/2 a week until progesterone test and 1 1/2 weeks until the blood beta. I pray it will fly by! The rest of the day I snoozed on the couch (another favorite thing to do!)

Here are some more pics from Halloween (including Ashley (AKA Octomom), Katie (AKA Ricky Bobby's Wife), Tucker (AKA "Boss Dogg"), and JSho (AKA Evil Queen)).....



(Yes, that is a Gene Simmons Pumpkin :)

Have a great Wednesday!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that is the best costume I think I have ever seen!!! And you look good as the leg lamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ;) I'm just glad it's being worn again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those costumes are so cute. I never dress up, I can't think of anything clever, and I don't want to be a sexy nurse..lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leg lamp costume!!! It looks
    FRA GE LEE! :)

    Good luck with the 2ww. Hope it flies by for you!

    ReplyDelete