I've been really convicted lately about being bold in my faith. Last Thursday, I went to volunteer at the GED center and was talking with one of the participants. He was so bold with his faith. He was about 2 seconds away from sharing the gospel with me when I started talking about what church I went to, etc. Tonight, his brother told me that he didn't know what he wanted to do after getting his GED, but he knows that he wants to preach the gospel. These men have blessed me so much.Why can't I be bold? It is time for a commitment. I wrote this in my quiet time this morning:
Why have I put my witness for you on hold?
Lord, please make me bold!
There's a hurt world out there to be consoled.
Lord, please make me bold!
Your promise of hope needs to be told.
Lord, please make me bold!
Keep fear from becoming my stronghold.
Lord, please make me bold!
Your story of grace I will no longer withhold.
Lord, please make me bold!
Let your plan for me continue to unfold.
Lord, YOU make me BOLD!
"Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold" 2 Corinthians 3:12
We are having the IUI done at 9 AM tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers!
We are having the IUI done at 9 AM tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers!





Good luck Girly!!!
ReplyDeletelove this and love you!
ReplyDeleteThis is excellent! I love it! I hope your IUI went great this morning!! Will pray for you!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love all of your poems that you write!! I hope things went well this AM!
ReplyDeleteRachel! It was so good to see you this morning! I know this blog entry was about being bold in your faith, but I just wanted to let you know that your faith is one of the first things I noticed about you. I think you're doing a great job being a witness. Your faith makes me want to make my faith stronger! Good luck in your journey to be more bold, but don't forget that you've been doing a great job. =)
ReplyDeleteThanks, girls!!
ReplyDelete