I went this morning for my follicle measuring. They want at least some of your follicles to be above 1.85 (mature enough to release an egg). The largest one I've ever had was 1.9. Today, she was scanning around and this HUGE black thing appeared on the screen. (Like the above picture) I panicked. I thought it was a cyst. But it was a follicle that was a 2.3! What? No wonder I felt so funny on the left side!Basically, I had that one plus 2 "1.5's" on the left and "1.5" and "1.4" on the right. Enough that they told me to do my hcg "trigger" shot tonight. AND I don't have to buy any more medicine this month!! Yes!
Thank you so much for your prayers and have a wonderful Monday!!





That's huge! I've never had anything over a 1.7! Do they give you information to take home after you get measured. At the other place I would always forget the the sizes by time I was out the door.
ReplyDeleteYEA! Oh that's so exciting! Go little follicle, go!
ReplyDeleteYEA!! I've been praying for you, and while I still don't know exactly what all of this medical stuff means, it doesn't matter. I am praying to the God who created it all, and He knows exactly what He is doing!!
ReplyDeleteWow...thats a monster! good luck...the next few weeks are always the tough ones! You are doing IUI right? Sounds like you will have 5 good ones that could ovulate!
ReplyDeleteRachel: I write notes on my calendar as she talks to me. I ask 50 million questions,too. I think I'm "that patient" :o) We are still thinking about the IUI. If we do it, it will be on Wed. This week is flying by already!
ReplyDeleteWOW that's a lot of follies!!! Praying that this is YOUR cycle!!!
ReplyDeleteYay for such a pretty follicle! Praying!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a great looking follie!! This cycle I had my biggest ones, too! I will be praying for a successful cycle for you!
ReplyDelete