Also, my husband sent me flowers at work (which my friend Katie got to deliver). The card said "Matthew 11:28-30" (which is "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light").He knew where my mind was this week. I don't deserve that man.
This week flew by (just like I wanted it to!) and tonight we have Paint The Town. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to think that my other job is to hang out with my friends, paint pretty pictures, and meet new people. (Also, there is plenty of dancing and singing). We are painting a repeat tonight, which usually makes for an easier evening. I love these girls and I'm so blessed to have them as my friends (that includes our honorary PTT-ers, Ashey and Jsho!)
I have my first blood beta test Wednesday morning at 7. Prayers, Prayers Please!





bless your heart after the rest of yesterday!!
ReplyDeletei know! it kinda spiraled after i wrote that! I'll be doing great if i could just get my voice back!!
ReplyDelete