Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend...Whew!

Fun weekend! The baby shower was great! Stephanie received a lot of precious things and it was wonderful to see my girls :) BTW, please remind me to NEVER wear this dress in pictures ever again...this pattern is making me look wide!
Here are some pictures (including my diaper cake and tissue paper puffs!)...Last night was movies with my man. We saw the new Mel Gibson movie. I fell asleep during it, but what I saw was good (but the language is terrible!) This morning church was great and we had a guest teacher in Sunday School that was very influential in the lives of our friends Marianna and Drew through Campus Outreach. It was great to see all of them together and hear about what God has done in their lives.
This afternoon was Cy's 2nd Birthday Party. It was a dump truck extravaganza and the babies were so cute (as were my friends :) Thanks for the fun, Lex!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday night!

4 comments:

  1. Awe cute pictures! That diaper cake is SOOO cute! And the shower looked really pretty and nice. Glad you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorations! The diaper cake and the pink puffs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The decor was AWESOME! And that dress did NOT make you look wide in person. And if you decide to get rid of it just send it my way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to try and make these puffs for a baby shower i am hosting tomorrow! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete